Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Search by category   

Input keyword(s) 

 Back to Search Results
Mobile Home
What happens when my mobile home registration/decal becomes delinquent?
This answer has been viewed 3641 times and was last updated on 01/16/2018.
 Print this page

Not a Manatee County resident?  Effective 7/24/17, Out-of-County residents needing to process title and/or registration transactions for vehicles, boats, and mobile homes can only be served at First Manatee South County Tag Agency, located at 5756 14th St W, Bradenton.

Per Florida Statute 320.07 (1) and Florida Statute 320.07 (4) (a), a delinquent fee is charged if the registration/decal is not renewed before the expiration date. 

Registration Tax      Delinquent Fee

        up to $25.00                  $5.00

  $25.01 to $50.00                $10.00

 $50.01 to $100.00               $15.00

$100.01 to $400.00              $50.00

$400.01 to $600.00             $100.00

$600.01 and higher              $250.00

For additional information on registration renewals, view our Registration Renewal publication.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What is an electronic title (or e-title)? Why should I store my title electronically?
What is required to title and register a mobile home?
How do I get a Real Property, or RP, decal?
How much does it cost to renew my mobile home registration/decal?
I just bought a used mobile home that is currently titled and registered in Florida. How do I transfer the title into my name and get a decal?