Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Search by category   

Input keyword(s) 

 Back to Search Results
Motor Vehicle
How do I change the address on my car, truck, motorcycle or trailer registration?
This answer has been viewed 2960 times and was last updated on 12/15/2015.
 Print this page

Avoid standing in line, and save time and gas ... change your address online at (subject to eligibility) and purchase updated registration(s) at the same time for $3.70 each. You can also change your address by mail, which costs less than doing so in person. To request an address change by mail, complete the address change form and follow the instructions printed on the form. Upon approval, updated registration(s) will be mailed to you.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
I am active duty or retired military. Are there any special pricing, privileges or exemptions available for me when titling or registering a car, truck or motorcycle?
I have a heavy truck or I plan on buying a heavy truck; what are the requirements and fees?
What kind of license plates do you offer?
What is required to title and register a motor scooter or to register a moped?
I have a utility trailer; is it required to be titled?