- Only customers with a scheduled appointment will be served.
- Only Manatee County residents/businesses will be served.
- Customers will be unable to enter if they are ill or have a temperature. Temperature screening may be utilized.
- In compliance with Manatee County Resolution R-20-116, face masks/coverings are required to be worn unless socially distanced at six feet or another exemption applies.
- Masks or face coverings are required for driving skills road test appointments.
- Masks or face coverings are required for concealed weapon license appointments.
- Because of limited customer seating due to social distancing regulations, we recommend:
- Only the customer required to complete the transaction enters the building.
- Customers remain outside of the building until five minutes before their appointment time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Read more news