On this page
Our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section provides information and resources on various topics. To find answers to your questions, use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If the answer to a FAQ doesn't resolve your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.
Question detailBack to search results
Category: Driver License
Which driver license services are considered limited service?
This answer has been viewed 33230 times and was last updated on 10/18/2022.
All of the following driver license services are considered limited service and can be processed at our DeSoto office, Lakewood Ranch office, and North River office. Use our online appointment system to schedule an appointment.
For information, consult the resource that applies to your transaction type.
Driver license (Class E) or ID card for US citizen or naturalized US citizen:
- Renewal, replacement, address change, or name change – Read our driver license and ID card publication.
- Out-of-state transfer to Florida – Your license/ID must be in hand. Read our out-of-state driver license transfer publication.
- Add motorcycle endorsement – You must have proof of completion of a motorcycle safety course. Visit the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' motorcycle rider education and endorsements page.
- Add "Veteran" designation – Visit the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' military and veterans driver license and ID card page.
- Add or remove deaf or hard of hearing and developmental designation – Complete the developmental disability designation application.
If you do not see your transaction type listed above, read our full driver license services FAQ.
Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:Which driver license services are considered full service?
How do I clear a suspension, revocation, or cancellation on my driver license?
What are my options to renew my Florida driver license?
I want to take my Class E driving skills road test. Why is the appointment schedule full, and are other options available?
Where can I take the Class E driving skills road test?